Friday, April 29, 2011

The end of April 2011



Well, it finally came to April, 30 and I completed my ‘’ today. Definitely this made clear meaning of The End of April. However, it doesn't mean the end of my good life since the coming word is a ‘’. Haha, more challenging more good life I believe. 
The first song in the morning is Jacky’s 壮志骄阳. cool~
今天不怕路远 来为我一生打算
这一刻你别心酸 和你两心分开不远
天空光线耀眼 来预告光阴璀璨
这一刻远赴他方 容我揭开新的界限
引来骄阳 伴我心高飞编织理想
像片风孤单飘身远洋
凭你眼光照路途上 OH OH
……..”
What a good feeling with this song,真系歌如其名. Lalalala~~


I boil myself 姜葱薯子粥as my lunch and dinner today. Nice, I think that I am a good cook in porridge. It is simple and yuMMy <3~

Are you feeling fainted with this picture? Let's get a medical check up. It's needed because you are stressed enough. According, a child will only see a quiescence of this picture. The greater your tension, the faster the rotation! Fainted now while I am writing this blog page @.@||

No comments:

Post a Comment