Friday, March 25, 2011

25 March 2011

25 March, Dayo's last <娱乐圈血肉史II> at Sydney. Congratulations <3 !! The first seconds I opened my eyes in the early morning, you come into my mind...I think I just gonna crazy with you. I wanna shout out loudly..." Tze Wah, you make me crazy..but I like it! ". You are so charming...talented..and can be said quite good looking. I like your smile^^" Please gain some weight on yourself, you are just too slim...take good care.


   Soon, you are going back Hong Kong. Then, you will start your practices and preparations in <The Real Thing>. Yeah, your fans can't wait for this stage play in the beginning of July! Where are you going after this? "跟住去边度". Visit to Malaysia la ><" haha. At last, I'm waiting for your <娱乐III>, 5 years? 10 years?!?? Sincerely hope that, you will bring us the happiness jokes of yourself in the coming yearsSSS instread of your sadness jokes. 


   Woo, come back to my reality life recently. I just ended up my 3rd week of internship. So far so good, sometimes will feel so bored. It's a journey of learning. I don't know...isn't I make the correct internship program??!!?? Some challenging tasks are given even though they are not related to my studies. I wish I can do well la..hope wouldn't disappoint them as they treat us quite okay geh~haha. One more month to go for final exam...well...so tired and no study mood after working lolz~how~how~DIE lo, some more everyday Dayo Dayo..dizzy.


   It's 15 anniversary for Detective Conan! The only comic that I watch since I was 12 years old.......sob sob ><|| Coming April 16, oh yeah! But DVD version will be a few months after that..lolz...Ran will be in troublesome conditions again, Shinichi please come back to her...she needs you..miss you a lot and a lot. The scene of it...hou cham ahh...scaldingteass flow T.T but I know the writer will make it a happy ending at last. Haha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment